Tuesday, 25 April 2017

Yu-Gi-Oh: Legendary Collection 4 Joey's World Box Opening

Hot on the heels of the two Yugi's World boxes I recently opened comes this, the Legendary Collection 4: Joey's World. I only bought one of these as they are a little harder to pick up cheaply than the Yugi's World boxes (despite being released afterwards), possibly because there are better cards in the set. As with the Yugi boxes, these also comes with a game board, promotional cards and 5 'Mega Packs' each containing a Rare, Super Rare, Ultra Rare, Secret Rare and five commons.


The 'grail' card in this set is a Secret Rare Raigeki but unfortunately, I didn't manage to pull it. I did get some decent stuff that I was happy with though.



First of all, these are the promo cards that you get in this box. Nothing overly special but I do have a fondness for those Scapegoat/Stray Lamb tokens. The Blue Flame Swordsman is an awesome-looking card too.


I don't consider my pulls from these packs as good as I got with the Yugi boxes but nevertheless, you can't complain about 2x Secret Rare Pot of Avarice, Secret Rare Mirror Force and an Ultra Rare Red Eyes Black Dragon. I do already have the latter but from a different set and it appears that the background is slightly different for this version so I will be keeping it...

The Super Rare Harpie Lady cards are nice but a little bittersweet since all Harpie cards are censored here in the West. Nice to have them foil but hopefully I will be able to pick up the Japanese versions at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment