Monday, 10 October 2016

The Nurse will see you now Sir...

A while ago, I posted that I'd pre-ordered a figurine of one of my favourite fighting game characters based on an epic Kinu Nishimura artwork of the character in a sexy nurse get-up. Well, it finally arrived...


Obviously the following pictures will be pretty NSFW, nerdy and not for everybody (probably not for a significant number of people!) so if you're reading this in a workplace or anywhere where you'd rather not be seen checking out some hot PVC then don't read on...

(get clicky for bigger images obviously...)


I've given some serious thought towards proposing some alterations to the NHS experience here in the UK with this figure as a reference point. I'm pretty sure they'll take me seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment