Friday, 5 August 2016

A recent pre-order I placed...

I genuinely (you may not believe me; sometimes I don't believe myself!) do not want to buy any more gaming-related figurines or statues because a) storage space b) cost and c) the overwhelming nerdiness of it all. Reason 'a' is a legitimate deal-breaker but yet don't we all as collectors/hoarders find somewhere to put stuff we have "no room" for? Reason 'b' is a bit more serious but usually I'm not strapped for cash to the degree that I need to say "no" to things. I'm not mega well-off or anything approaching 'rich' but there are a lot of things that I don't spend my money on. Reason 'c' can just go and do one I suppose! Life is too short to worry about being a nerd or a geek or whatever. Anyway! I saw this included in a Playasia e-mail newsletter (really should unsubscribe to those things...) and was like "Err...holy shit; I must have it?"


I don't know where I intend to put it but it's a nurse version of Morrigan adapted from an illustration by the ludicrously talented Kinu Nishimura so it was hard to say "no", especially when the figure looks this bloody good. Wowsers.

No comments:

Post a Comment