Saturday, 30 January 2016

Latest Tekken 7 character reveal...

Admittedly, it's not a huge shock to see Nina Williams in a Tekken game but I was starting to be a little concerned that one of the main fighters (and few to have been in every Tekken game to date) still wasn't playable in the seventh numbered installment. Fortunately, my foolish doubts have been squashed now that Namco have shown a reveal trailer for the number one femme fatale assassin in fighting games.




More surprising is the 'Bride' from Kill Bill image that they have given Nina this time. Who had the nuts to propose to somebody with so many ways to break limbs? Looking at the state of the dress, it's clear that the wedding didn't go that successfully...unless it was a disguise as part of an assassination mission? I guess we'll just have to wait to find out (and scold ourselves for caring about stories in fighting games). I'm glad that Nina is confirmed however as she has always been one of my 'mains' in the Tekken series and I've grown quite good with her combos in recent games.


No comments:

Post a Comment