Thursday, 19 November 2015

Pop Culture Shock Street Fighter V Cammy Statue

I love figurines and statues based on my favourite videogame characters when they are done right. Sadly I only have a few due to a) the price and b) nowhere to put them but every now and then, a company will announce a new model that really grabs my attention. Pop Culture Shock are one such company known for producing seriously high quality statues that are a step above the standard PVC constructed pieces (nothing against those types of course) and this quality plus level of detail invariably comes with a high price. In fairness, you are paying for large, fully sculpted models that have a guaranteed air of quality to them so the asking price reflects this but even so, I couldn't justify buying these as much as I'd like to!

The latest PCS statue to make me sit up and take notice is a Street Fighter V edition of Cammy, everybody's favourite British leotard-garbed special agent. I would love to have one of these but the price is an eye-watering $414.99. Even with the current discount, it will still set you back $373.49. So no, I won't be able to put in an order but it never hurts to look right?


Full gallery of images can be found here on the product's listing page at Pop Culture Shock.

No comments:

Post a Comment